iOS Developer (Full-time)
We are looking for highly motivated individuals with pleasant personalities and good organizational skills to work as an iOS Developer and build apps for iPhone/iPad.
- Create and maintain mobile applications
- Be involved in all stages of application development, from UI design to final testing
- Understand system architecture with an eye to scalability and efficiency
- University Degree in Computer Science or Engineering preferred
- Confident, highly motivated, proactive, and efficient, organized, and detail oriented
- Ability to maintain a flexible working approach while achieving deadlines
- Passion for technology and isn’t afraid to “do the hard stuff.”
- At least two years of experience in developing mobile applications for iOS platform (Objective-C or Swift)
- Experience writing multithreaded code
- Experience with RESTfull services, JSON and TCP/IP protocols
- Experience with published apps in Apple Store
- UI Design skills
- Solid knowledge of/experience with the iPhone application lifecycle
We are hiring and we’re looking forward to meeting you!
To apply please send your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org or using the form below.
Apply for this position
* Required fields